We’re really excited to share with you a new series of 6 episodes which are really going to take you on a deep dive into confidence and how it shows up in certain areas of your life. Each episode is designed to cover one topic about confidence and focus on how you can flex that muscle in a specific area or strategies you can use to build up your confidence game.
In this episode, we are talking to Rachel Sabo, a lawyer and small business owner who is a whiz at cultivating her personal brand. During our discussion, she shares her journey to starting her own business, overcoming the stigma of being a fresh female law grad, and overcoming imposter syndrome.
In this episode, we cover:
- Rachel shares more about her personal journey [01:19]
- Pitching yourself as a fresh grad [4:38]
- The challenges of building a personal brand as a female lawyer [7:50]
- Beating the odds as a female entrepreneur and managing burnout[14:31]
- Balancing work environments [21:30]
- Separating personal and professional identity [23:49]
- Rachel’s legacy [29:57]
Connect with Rachel:
Connect with Whitney & Stephanie:
Stephanie IG: @stephanie_hanna_
The Other 85: https://theother85.net/
Whitney IG: @whitneyabraham
Whitney Website: https://www.whitneyabraham.com/