We’re bringing back the confidence in series! This series explores different ways confidence shows up. This week we are talking all about confidence in relationship building and networking.
In today’s episode, we are talking to special guest Genna Queen, a shining example of what it means to be a woman who goes after what she wants. Genna is a senior loan officer at Union Home Mortgage and has a great understanding of what goes on in the corporate and banking worlds. She shares her experience pivoting jobs to enter a field dominated by her own parents’ legacy, why you don’t have to be an expert before you make the jump and the beauty of adopting a flexible mindset.
In this episode, we cover:
- Genna shares more about herself [1:03]
- Pivoting jobs and following your parents’ career [2:24]
- Believe you are actually good at what you do without needing to be an expert [7:52]
- Adopting a flexible mindset [13:37]
- Building confidence in your children [17:01]
- The legacy Genna wants to leave behind [20:41]
Connect with Genna:
Details & Registration for State of Women Conference:
Connect with Whitney & Stephanie:
Stephanie IG: @stephanie_hanna_
The Other 85: https://theother85.net/
Whitney IG: @whitneyabraham
Whitney Website: https://www.whitneyabraham.com/