We’re really excited to share with you a new series of 6 episodes which are really going to take you on a deep dive into confidence and how it shows up in certain areas of your life. Each episode is designed to cover one topic about confidence and focus on how you can flex that muscle in a specific area, or strategies you can use to build up your confidence game.
In this episode we are talking about confidence in social media and showing up online, some of the mental hang ups people have about social media, strategies on how to commit to content development and finally why it’s important to be vulnerable and show up.
In this episode, we cover:
- Why do you want to show up online? [1:26]
- Goals to consider when showing up online [4:04]
- Mental hang ups and social media and how to get over them [6:39]
- You don’t have to be the foremost authority in your space [11:05]
- Be diligent and realistic about your time commitment and expectations[13:31]
- You need to be open, vulnerable and willing to show up [17:19]
- The goal is online to offline [20:44]
Get on the waitlist for the State of Women Conference here.
Connect with Whitney & Stephanie:
Stephanie IG: @stephanie_hanna_
The Other 85: https://theother85.net/
Whitney IG: @whitneyabraham
Whitney Website: https://www.whitneyabraham.com/