Work with Stephanie one-on-one to master the tools and techniques to take the work out of networking. You’ll receive individualized feedback, tangible tips, and have someone guiding you the entire time as you work through mindset shifts, take charge of your calendar, learn how to fit networking into your busy day, tell your story in engaging ways, build and maintain relationships, all while being confident and authentic.
Work with Stephanie one-on-one to master the tools and techniques around relationship development, brand building and management, interview skills, and how to fit it all in a busy law student’s day.
Small Group Coaching
Work with Stephanie in a small group of 3-6 to receive personalized guidance with the added benefit of working through and mastering skills of The Other 85 with others.
All coaching includes a goal setting session, assessments, accountability-based teaching methods, consistent feedback, and email and phone access.
Have Stephanie lead a workshop for 10-40 people and watch them transform. Stephanie is a dynamic and engaging workshop facilitator and her workshops are always high-energy and fun.
Stephanie can deliver a strong, clear message to large groups that inspires attendees to take action!
Common Workshop and Keynote topics:
- Take the Work Out of Networking
- Knowing and Telling Your Story in Engaging Ways
- How to Not Be Weird
- Personal Brand Building and Management
- How to Be a Confident and Authentic Networker
- Fitting Networking Into a Busy Day
- The Art of the Follow Up
- Mindset Shifts to Externally Push Your Brand
Past Speaking Engagements
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Ohio State University National Conference on Diversity, Race & Learning
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio Women’s Bar Association
- Ohio Women’s Bar Foundation Leadership Institute
- Columbus Young Professionals
- Women Lawyers of Franklin County