The terms “confidence” and “self-esteem” are used so interchangeably, but they are so incredibly different. When people hear that we do a podcast all about confidence, they think we are talking about self-esteem. So, we thought it would be a great idea to dig into these two terms and see if they are really the same or different, as well as share some tips on how you can elevate both your self-esteem and confidence.
In this episode, we cover:
- The definition of both “confidence” and “self-esteem” [1:36]
- What it looks like to have high confidence, but low self-esteem [3:28]
- Having high self-esteem, but low confidence [5:14]
- High self-esteem and high confidence [7:33]
- Low self-esteem, low confidence [9:07]
- How to increase your self-esteem and confidence based on what quadrant you land on [11:59]